Milford OH
 

Grounds & Facilities

 

Church

St. Andrew Open Doors

St. Andrew the Apostle Church's present Church was dedicated on July 9, 1922, 3:30 pm, preceded by a parade over the principal streets of Milford with over a thousand people participating. In the presence of a large number of priests and people, the cornerstone of the new Church was laid.

The first permanent Church was located at the corner of Elm and Water Streets and was built during the Civil War.

 
St. Andrew the Apostle
Catholic Church
552 Main Street
Milford, OH 45150
Phone: 513-831-3353
Fax: 513-831-6597
email

Copyright 2016